Monday, November 15, 2010

Details!

Here is a sneak peak at my new book, Beautiful Wedding Flowers, coming January 2011. I'm very excited to have so many of my floral ideas and tips published in a beautiful hardcover edition. The book offers information to help brides at every step, from selecting a florist to working on a color scheme and choosing bouquet flowers. It is also a valuable reference for wedding and event planners.


This table design was inspired by the pink and gold tones in the beautiful cloth from my friends at The Total Table. The pink ranunculus in the centerpiece are so large and perfect, and just the right shade. To further complement the cloth, I gilded fresh ivy (it keeps for a very long time).

Don't forget the napkin flowers - they really add a custom touch to the tabletop.

Keep watching - there will be many more ideas!

No comments: